Such a fun game!
HOOK IT, DRIFT IT, RACE IT
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This looks like a great idea for a mobile game!
Fun game with a cool art style. Would like to play more levels ;)
Could you make it for mac
Hey Your game is pretty kickass,
I'm working on a video project called time capsules focusing on game indie devs. It's similar to sending a message to your self in 50 years;
Only five questions for my documentary:
1. What feature in your game can the player not experience anywhere else?
2. What's the biggest personal obstacle you had to overcome in creating your game so far? (it could be super technical or anything else that you want to talk about)
3. Who helped you decide to become a game dev?
4. What feature of the game do you absolutely love that no one would probably ever find?
5. What do you believe video games mean to humanity?
First couple of episodes
if you have some game footage or even better developmental footage of errors or other stuff you'd like to show people who have never programmed a day in their life.
also best ways to contact you, and all social media you use because I'll be displaying those through out the episode.
I think if people dig the game and dig your story they might reach out for questions or colabs you really never know what can come of it.
do you think you'd be interested in being my guest?
I really loved the game! The idea is awesome! And because i'm really into racing games i love something fresh! More levels would be awesome, if you continue development!
I liked this game! I even tried for a while after the recording getting a better score. If this gets expanded upon, I would love to see more levels. I havent seen a mechanic like this in a racing game before so it was a fresh take on things.
This is a cool, quick game, definitely provides its own unique challenge.
I did a Let's Play!
lovely! :) feels really cool to drift around. nice ending too!